What's really important? (Jennifer R. Hubbard)

2019 reminded me, via the memorial services I attended and the cancer battles I witnessed, that life is short and unpredictable. I’ve been keeping in better touch with friends and relatives and deepening my spiritual life, and whatever else goes undone because of that, I don’t miss.

For the past few years, I’ve been finding my way back to the idea of writing what I need to say, more than what I think someone else expects or will approve of. It’s been a long slow process, but I’ve been enjoying writing more again.

Probably the question 2019 asked me, more than any other, was, “What’s really important?”

This is what I’m carrying into 2020.

Comments

  1. After releasing that first book, it's hard NOT to see the audience when you write, isn't it? I'm glad writing's becoming enjoyable again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment