On 2023... by Patty Blount

 2023 wasn't exactly a good year for me. 

I didn't sell any new projects, as I'd hoped. Came close, but no luck. 

My health took another bad turn when treatment plan stopped working just as I learned I have a lump thta must be removed. Time to switch medications. Again. As I write this, I'm just a few days out of surgery and happy to report that lump was benign! 

I'm looking forward to 2024. This is the year I give self-publishing a shot! I've got a manuscript (or two!) ready to go. I'm learning how to navigate this new part of the industry, like how to find cover artists, editors, and publicists. 

It's the year I plan to really listen to my body and give it what it's been demanding for years now. 

Rest.

Recovery.

*sighs* less chocolate and more vegetables. 

It's going to be a good year. 

Be happy. Be safe. Be grateful. 

Until next year,


Patty

Comments

  1. May 2024 vastly surpass your expectations in a mostpositive way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a GREAT year. I'm glad you're on the mend, Patty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment