Nine Killed You, Nine Will Die (Brian Katcher)

 

I couldn't think of a title, so I used the tagline from a great horror movie.

Okay, dreams vs. reality.
THE DREAM:

A successful book will allow me to save up a bit of money, maybe take a nice trip with my family.

THE REALITY:
 

THE DREAM:

If I'm lucky, I may hear from an occasional reader who enjoyed my work.

THE REALITY:

 

THE DREAM:

Being a writer will allow me to meet all sorts of interesting people and travel to exciting places.

THE REALITY:

 

THE DREAM:

It will somewhat satisfying to mention my success to those who doubted me.

THE REALITY:

 

THE DREAM:

Writing is hard work, but it pays off in the end.

THE REALITY:

 

The important thing is, summer school starts this week and if I didn't write on the side, I'd be teaching for the whole month of June. Neener neener.
 

Comments