Thank you.

The new year is about new beginnings, right? New friends, new experiences, new energy to tackle goals. I'm full of the new right now, incubating what I hope will be the next novel and tending to life and love.

So why does this post title sound like a goodbye?

Well, I hope it won't be. Though I'm regretfully discontinuing my posts on YA Outside the Lines for work and personal reasons, I do hope to continue the many friendships, new and old, in this group (not just the authors, but readers, too!).

I'm especially thankful to Stephanie Kuehnert, who invited me to join, and Jennifer Echols for all she's done to organize this beautiful blog. And huge thanks to all of you who have made me feel welcome here. I will continue to sing the praises of all of you in the blogosphere and beyond.

And now, you're wondering who won the Tell Me a Secret signed collage print from last month's post?


According to random.org...the winner is post #1...Cari from Cari's Book Blog!

Cari, please contact me here and I will send the art prize to you.

Thank you all for everything, and may 2011 be a year of tremendous gifts.

Comments

Post a Comment