THANK YOU!

This year has been AMAZING for me, by next month I will have 3 books out: PRETTY AMY, THE NEXT FOREVER and DEAR CASSIE.

Having just 1 book out has been a dream of mine, for as close to forever as I can count. So, 3 BOOKS- is like Oh My God!

I want to thank everyone, that is EVERYONE who is making this possible.

My agent
My editor
My Publisher
Readers
Bloggers
Other Authors
Friends
Reviewers
Booksellers
My Family
My Laptop
My Dog
My Cats
Coffee
Wine
Chocolate

The list could probably go on, but the important thing is I recognize I could not be doing this alone and I am grateful.

There is no better way to show my gratitude than with this video from Alanis Morissette.
THANK YOU!


Comments

  1. Yes!!! We require the support of so many people to make this happen. Congrats on THREE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta remember to be grateful for my computer, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment