hello, from social media wasteland - Alisa M. Libby

It is ironic that I am finally posting today, after months of silence (sorry about that), considering our current theme. I have been in non-blogging mode lately. I have been in writing mode, and life mode, and work mode, and somehow there has not been extra me to spread to social media. I'm sure there has been time, I'll be honest about that much - I could have blogged instead of listening to "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" or eating yet another bowl of strawberries, but I just didn't have it in me. But I'll get back to it, I will, when I know I have something to say.

Today, I will leave that something to others. I know it's off-topic, but I'm offering a little poetry break from the lovely and talented Naomi Shihab Nye.


Comments

  1. Love the idea of participating in the endless online discussions only when you feel you have something of quality to add.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment